|✍️||WardPhoenix (U • C • T) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page. This glimpse of greatness is being envisioned by |
|Habitat||Sea of Godville|
|Description||Reporting for seas duty.|
Strength Level 3: 30-39 HP
The Copfish main purpose is to regulate the flow of living in the seas to avoid conflict and incident. She is sometimes seens alongside a Traffic Siren for that mission.
The heroes' ark presence and carelessness is a infringment to the maritim laws the Copfish lives by. And the fact that sailors "steal" some precious treasure from the sea doesn't help downtalking this worhaholic fish.
Thus, the Copfish will approach any ark in sight to arrest the heroic sailor with a pattern analyzed by scientists:
The Copfish will approach the targetted ark in the following progressive pattern:
|— "Study of the Copfish", GIMS, 3001g.e.|
Despite this laboratory study, many testimonies claim that the Copfish started directly their approach with step 4. This was put into the account of memory fish loss and stressfull job.
- A police hat no human cop would want to wear.
- A big star on the torso. Sometimes it's an actual starfish.
- Waterproof whistle
Small Anti-ark weapons
- Holy water pistol
- Small wood-cutter knife
- Mist bomb
- Reefs instant kit
Massive Anti-Ark weapons
- Sub-marine torch
- High pressure cutting water shoot.
- Indoctrinate Tankfish
- Sea-Sea Submarine Missile
- Perfect innate knowledge of self-made maritim laws.
- Can use a whistle under waters.
- Skilled in anti-arks maritime weapon.
- May have to deal with other fish, creatures and beasties misbehaviour or issues instead of focusing on the ark.
- Will be distracted by food.
- Memory loss every few minutes.
Notes and References
- Claim against GIMS Study of Copfish : 78 heroic petitioners - Filed without further action.
- It is suspected that the-hard-to-deal-with-in-the-sea Aquaphobic Fish is one of the main reason the Copfish and its laws appeared in the first place.