Revision as of 15:21, 12 March 2012 by Nonnal (Slight modifications to align with Skills guidelines page, and editorial/grammatical updates)
|be bold and expand or rewrite it!That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
|pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures.This article needs one or more|
Type: Combat skills
OK, ladies and gents, let's get started on this how-to manual.
- I. Things needed:
- A cobweb, preferably with its disgusting owner still on it.
- A strong stomach.
- The attention of your assailant.
- II. You must be face to face with your adversary who might, or might not, be too big or too tough for you to handle.
- III. With no sign of hesitation, gulp down (not just eat, chew, etc.) the entire cobweb (and if available the large spider along with it).
- IV. Stare at your opponent, as if you didn't just eat a cobweb.
Best case scenarios
- He's so disgusted that he loses interest in you.
- He vomits.
- He runs in utter fear of what else you might be capable of.
- You vomit and the smell is so bad, he loses the will to fight you anymore and runs away, because of said odor.
I hoped you enjoyed my how-to cobweb gulp.