|This article needs one or more pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures. You can find some relevant pictures that are not protected by copyright or licensing here.|
It can't expand its body if it's in a small cage.... (hint hint)
The Cawing Wumpus is a rare species of worm commonly found just outside the B-Trees Forest. The Cawing Wumpus is a hideous cross between a parrot and a spiked worm. As the name suggests, it "caws" to warn other beasts of its presence. Although it is small, the ensuing battle should not be taken lightly. This monstrosity can swell up to 500 times its normal size. It has wings which let it glide through the air. The head contains a sharp beak which is able to snap bones in half. When it is losing a battle, the monster secretes a mucus from its sides and whips it at the enemy, either blinding it, or scaring it away. Heroes should take precaution when battling this monster.
- It can fly out of harm's way.
- It is able to shoot its liquid from 6 feet away.
- Its power level grows from 500 to over 9000 in a matter of seconds.
- Poisoned bird food. It still has a bird beak after all.
- It can't expand its body if it's in a small cage.... (hint hint)
- If you have goggles, let it keep spitting on you. When it runs out, take them off.