||be bold and expand or rewrite it!
That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should |
Monsters of Godville
Fields and office buildings|
Highly organized feline|
The Bureau-cat (Felis Bureau-catus) is a monster that is obsessed with order and paperwork. During combat, a Bureau-cat will often pause to catalog (a common joke used by the Felis Bureau-catus) the fight and their opponent. This makes escape and attacks simple if timed correctly.
- Highly organized - will remember and take notes on an opponent's attack style and reasonable counter-attacks
- Cute and fluffy - the Felis Bureau-catus' physical appearance may inhibit combat in more emotional foes
- Weighed by paperwork - the Bureau-cat will often stop combat to organize
- Subject to review - all Bureau-cats must be double checked by their peers, often making any action incredibly slow to be authorized
- Distraction - any string, yarn, catnip, etc. will serve well to distract the Felis Bureau-catus