|Habitat||Fields and office buildings|
|Description||Highly organized feline|
The Bureau-cat (Felis Bureau-catus) is a monster that is obsessed with order and paperwork. During combat, a Bureau-cat will often pause to catalog (a common joke used by the Felis Bureau-catus) the fight and their opponent. This makes escape and attacks simple if timed correctly.
- Highly organized - will remember and take notes on an opponent's attack style and reasonable counter-attacks
- Cute and fluffy - the Felis Bureau-catus' physical appearance may inhibit combat in more emotional foes
- Weighed by paperwork - the Bureau-cat will often stop combat to organize
- Subject to review - all Bureau-cats must be double checked by their peers, often making any action incredibly slow to be authorized
- Distraction - any string, yarn, catnip, etc. will serve well to distract the Felis Bureau-catus