Aura of totemism
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:17, 20 May 2015 by Whet Dreams (Original author copied (?) base and forgot to change Name! Reduced verbosity somewhat)
Colour: Fiery blue
Wow, this is our dear Monty Python! Expressed my deepest gratitude to our guild's totem beast and was rewarded with an aura of totemism.
The precise effects of the aura are currently under investigation, but random, unconfirmed effects seem to include:
- Monster running away from the hero
- Some monsters may recognizing the aura and immediately sacrificing themselves, restoring 25 to 31% of godpower.
- Stronger attacks in battles; damage improves slightly
- Higher accuracy of attacks
- Increased generosity from traders
- Increased health regeneration)
The Mine Sweeper recognized my aura of totemism, prostrated, and voluntarily sacrificed itself to the Exalted One.
The Infidel Castro recognized my aura of totemism, prostrated, and voluntarily sacrificed itself to the Exalted One.
After losing in a fair fight, the Battlesheep resigned to the totem and immediately sacrificed itself to the the Almighty.
|Standard Auras||Abstinence • Audibility • Baiting • Bliss • Confusion • Curiosity • Hoarding • Huckstering • Hunting • Immortality • Pacifism • Rage • Saving • Spookiness • Totemism • Trail|
|Event Auras||Censorship • Overcensorship • ██████████|