Difference between revisions of "Aura of immortality"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 05:55, 9 July 2014
Duration: Generally 5 hours
A hero was once walking through a valley, when he stumbled upon the literal end of the rainbow. Angered by the lack of a pot of gold, he kicked the rainbow. However, he was given an aura soon after. When he entered town, strange things happened. Glass cast rainbows indoors. Babies cried when he walked past. Doctors shunned him. Traders cried. After bring chased out by a mob, he sat down and cried. His furious God fired an angry chipmunk down at him, but his aura defended him from it. He then realized his aura wasn't so bad after all. Except for the occasional vomit-inducing migraine, of course.
- Aura forces the hero(ine) to use a healing item at 30 hp.
- Aura forces the hero(ine) to immediately use another healing item if the first one has no health-improving qualities.
- Aura forces the hero(ine) to go to a town immediately upon reaching 16 hp (including breaking any fights with mundane or undead monsters by way of a flee entry).
- Aura may render hero(ine) immune to traps and meteorites while returning to town. (Still under test.)
- There is some evidence that the aura can help a hero/ine avoid the worst of a Punish's effects.
- Can cause immediate healing for your hero/ine
- Passersby are known to receive headaches when looking at your pawn .
|Standard Auras||Abstinence • Audibility • Baiting • Bliss • Concussion • Confusion • Curiosity • Hoarding • Huckstering • Hunting • Immortality • Pacifism • Rage • Saving • Spookiness • Totemism • Trail|
|Event Auras||Censorship • ██████████|