|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|This article needs one or more pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures. You can find some relevant pictures that are not protected by copyright or licensing here.|
Boss-Monsters of Godville
Arche hominum seruetur|
architect offices and computers|
The Archetypo is no normal creature, it is an amalgamation of errors given physical form.
Supposedly every time a God corrects an error of grammar or spelling to make the world more perfect, a new Archetypo is created to keep the world balanced.
- No physical body makes it harder to kill with physical methods
- Being a being of errors will cause your hero to make mistakes
- Source of power of errors is theoretically infinite
- Will naturally make errors when fighting
- Lacks any weaponry and will attempt to defeat the hero with force alone