Jump to navigation Jump to search
|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Habitat||Wastelands of Insomnia|
|Description||Godless pointless ex-hero|
Antiheroes are ex-heroes who either lost faith in their God, or were abandoned by their God. They have skills and are dangerous to fight. Rather than worship their gods by building temples, some antiheroes sold the bricks to buy powerful weapons.
- Super Open Wide Smile
- Extra Large Laughing Wave
- They know how to fight and use skills
- They are always in groups, so be ready to fight one and run
- They have ultra powerful weaponry and armor
- Their ugly face can damage psychologically to heroes.
- Remind them that you have a god and can be healed. They should cry.
- They are regular humans, so use whatever is effective against yourself against them.
- Asking them "how's your god?" often sets off a seventeen minute rant where the hero can then quietly slip away.
- Hero level IQ