The 3D Interface has long been suspected to have more than 3 dimensions, perhaps up to eleven, but for now we only have proof of three. It has the appearance of a blue,green,red and orange six-spiked star that perpetually spins seemingly violating the laws of thermodynamics. However,in Turbo mode, it turns completely black. The reason for this is not known but may be a side-effect of the uncertain nature of spatial geometry. The 3D Interface can be enabled from the profile page and will slow your browser down a bit probably due to the gravitational distortion.
- It was the inspiration for rule 34.
- If it ever stops spinning, something has gone horribly wrong with the Godville servers.
- It is actually upside-down and back-to-front but nobody has bothered to fix it.
- It used to be called the 2D Interface before the demise of pacman.
- It can see into your soul if you spin around at the same speed.
- It only exists while someone's looking at it.
- Nobody really cares about it.
- It's made of useless pickles -or is it use less pickles?
- It will destroy the world in 2012. However, any attempts to destroy it always end in the birth of a goat.
- It knows the answer to the question.
- It assassinated JFK.
- It owns all your base.
- It was the reason hitler committed suicide.
- It's only correct to 1 s.f.
- There is always chicken...wait, how is this related?
- All we know is, it's called the St...err...the 3D-Interface.
- It can win The Game.
- It made the cake a lie.
- It does not forgive, it does not forget.
- It can win an argument with a troll.
- It can divide by 0.
- It knows what the fox says.
- It beat Chuck Norris in an arm wrestling match...3 times.
- It can see John Cena.
THIS NO LONGER WORKS, AS THE INTERFACE HAS SWITCHED OVER TO A GLOBE
It is little known that the 3D Interface is a quick and easy to use admin panel which allows you to alter the parameters of your hero. It is effectively a cheat panel for admins to quickly utilise and therefore test new game-play devices.
To access the cheats panel:
1) Enable the 3d Interface on the profile page
2) Right click on the orange segment of the 3D Interface at exactly the moment of rotation that it appears to point out of the screen to bring up the Flip-latch particle toggles
4) Disable total probability vectoring, Automated gain rate and Spline propagation system
5) Enable Source programming and Typeface input control
6) Click apply. It will now ask for a password. Type in To Godville! then press enter. The panel will now close.
6) Right click on the lower of the two blue segments of the 3D Interface at exactly the moment of rotation when the red segment appears to point out of the screen to bring up the RNG Settings
7) Disable all of the settings except for Allow DOS then click advanced to open up the advanced controls
8) You should now see a text input box. Below is a list of all known commands that can be used:
set /a parh%deatct% == *n* -----Sets your hero's number of deaths to the desired number (*n*).
set /a pargp%questrtc-a% == *n* -------Sets the time your hero takes to complete a quest (*n*) in hours.
ren parh*current hero name* *desired hero name* --------Renames hero.
set /a parh%hpth% == *n* -----------Sets hero's total health to desired number (*n*) in hit points.
rd \\hprem ------Permanently prevents hero's health being removed This is irreversible so be careful about it.
print /d hdiout /p *text* ------Writes new diary entry using your text (*text*).
cls hdiout ------blanks hero's diary. (new diary entries will follow, don't worry)
-THIS NO LONGER WORKS, AS THE INTERFACE HAS SWITCHED OVER TO A GLOBE-
Recently, some users reported that the 3D Interface had changed into an endless spinning globe. It is unknown if this was done on purpose or if aliens had hacked Godville servers in order to hypnotize fish. It is advised by the GodVille Health Organization (GHO) to stop looking at it. Stop it now.
A really useful thing for those who have already played many MMORPG; it aims to provides an intuitive and productive view of the game-play world. The graphical engine is absolutely unique to RPG games and owners of high-end systems will definitely enjoy the detailed textures and dynamic lighting effects along with fully implemented shaders technology. The multi-factorial global navigation interface works in harmonised synergy with the CNS which in turn is able to increase the action potential with developed axon thickness. The visage is state-of-the-art with an IP-locator, an autotrophic community sustainer and fully integrated monster-analytic software that develops around 2500 horsepower. The 3D interface is currently version 7.57 with future updates promising to completely shatter our preconceptions of what's possible using a toaster and the rotting corpse of a magician. Some say it is an entire planet now, with the GodVille heroes.