Difference between revisions of "3D Interface"
m (→External Links)
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
* [http://www.uselesspickles.com/triangles/|The Ultimate Source of the 3D Interface - it can be manipulated here]
* [http://www.uselesspickles.com/triangles/|The Ultimate Source of the 3D Interface - it can be manipulated here ]
Revision as of 18:37, 20 November 2010
The 3D Interface has long been suspected to have more then 3 dimensions, perhaps up to eleven, but for now we only have proof of three. It has the appearance of a blue,green,red and orange six-spiked star that perpetually spins seemingly violating the laws of thermodynamics. However,in Turbo mode, it turns completely black. The reason for this is not known but may be a side-effect of the uncertain nature of spatial geometry. The 3D Interface can be enabled from the options and will slow your browser down a bit probably due to the gravitational distortion.
- If it ever stops spinning, something has gone terribly wrong with the Godville servers.
- It is actually upside-down and back-to-front but nobody has bothered to fix it.
- It used to be called the 2D Interface before the demise of pacman.
- It can see into your soul if you spin around at the same speed.
- It only exists while someone's looking at it.
- Nobody really cares about it.
- It's made of pickles and possibly onions too.
- Its useless.
- It is going to become the 4D Interface in 2012 and thus end the world.
- Any attempts to destroy it always end in the birth of a goat.
- It knows the answer to the question.
A really useful thing for those who have already played many MMORPG; it aims to provides an intuitive and productive view of the game-play world. The graphical engine is absolutely unique to RPG games and owners of high-end systems will definitely enjoy the detailed textures and dynamic lightning effects along with fully implemented shaders technology. The multi-factorial global navigation interface works in harmonised synergy with the CNS which in turn is able to increase the action potential with developed axon thickness. The visage is state-of-the-art with an IP-locator, an autotrophic community sustainer and fully integrated monster-analytic software that develops around 2500 horsepower. The 3D interface is currently version 7.561 with updates promising to completely shatter our preconceptions of what's possible using a toaster and the rotting corpse of a magician.
It doesn't seem to interact with anything. The truth is, nobody knows what it's supposed to do. It is perfectly possible that it is completely useless, an opinion held by many, however it most probably holds a hidden purpose. Watch this space for further developments.