|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|This article needs one or more pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures. You can find some relevant pictures that are not protected by copyright or licensing here.|
Monsters of Godville
The Yakety Yak is a monster that was said to once have been a normal yak. Then one day, while eating grass, it swallowed a universal translator. The translator made it able to talk. Everybody was happy with the Yakety Yak, until it's constant talking eventually bored every person it talked to until they died. The Yakety Yak fled in horror, hiding in the wilderness and occasionally killing heroes for food.
Things The Yakety Yak Says:
- Come to the aqueduct and you can spin my windmill!
- I LIKE PIE I LIKE PIE I LIKE PIE
- GRASS GRASS GRASS GRASS GRASS GRASS GRASS
- I am no yak, I am the Yakety Yak!
- Extensive knowledge of yak-related information
- Can bore hero to death
- Can bore hero then gore the hero
- Can climb mountains
- Area around it turns grey
- Only has info about yaks
- Can be bribed with grass
- Easily defeated by a hero that is deaf
- Severely allergic to codfish