Just being nosy
Issue/Limitation: If main collapsible is toggled to hide then toggled to show again, child collapsibles display hide even if there is no change of state. This seems to be an issue due to old the Wikimedia version GodWiki is using.
You may wish to report the bug to the devs. They appreciate these things. And, who knows? We may get the updated version of the wiki!
Good luck on your testing!
--His portliness (talk) 23:30, 14 February 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm kind of reluctant to report this since there doesn't really seem to be a lot of use for nested collapsibles here. But if I do report this, how do I do that? Do I just do that in the Ideabox in-game? I'm still somewhat new here so I don't know my way around that much. -- Zoombie (talk) 00:41, 15 February 2021 (UTC)
- It can't hurt to report it. Use the ideabix and file under report a bug. The biggest issue on the wiki is that we don't have access to the css. Maybe enough complaints will at least get us the updated wiki version. Complain about the css while your at it. And there are a few good plugins that would be helpful but I've given up on those.
- Thanks! 😀 I'll try to see if I can make a coherent report about this. I kinda lost the link that says the issue about nested collapsibles is due to old versions of WikiMedia. 😅
String of Flags
Ahh!!! I adore your CSS triangles! Those look so awesome. Thank you for working out how to do that. Would you mind if I tried copying your code to decorate my own page? They look like they would make a wonderful dividers, and maybe a little easy to change for the seasons. SourceRunner 22MAR2021
- Sure! Feel free to copy anything you like in any of my pages. I have a lot of stuff. The number of triangles in my page right now is the maximum number that can fit in a single line I think. (It takes up the whole line in my desktop and mobile. Not sure if it's the same for other people's devices.) The size of the triangles also automatically adjusts to the size of the screen (i.e. the triangles are smaller on mobile and bigger on desktop) because I'm making CSS do math stuff. If the triangles start wrapping to the next line, you can remove some of them and they'll automatically adjust so that they're always evenly spaced. I'll add other orientations
some other timesince they can also be sideways or upside down. I'll also do tests if it's possible to add shadows and highlights and gradients.Shadows, highlights and gradients don't work.
- If you have other design and coding requests, feel free to ask anytime and I'll see if it can be done. -- Zoombie 18:33, 22 March 2021 (UTC)