Jump to navigation Jump to search
Question from Ntolie
- Hey Ntolie, welcome to GodWiki!
- This page (which has the official name User talk:Ntolie, also known as "Ntolie's user talk page") is a User Talk page in the standard MediaWiki sense. It's primarily a place where other GodWiki users can leave messages for you.
- Each GodWiki article has a companion Talk page (which can be reached from the "Discussion" tab at the top of the article) where comments and questions can be left, and any issues with it can be discussed.
- Each User page also has a Talk page, where other users can leave messages and start discussions. This keeps comments and content from other users (like this response I'm leaving here) separate from your main User page, which is entirely under your control and other users are generally not supposed to edit.
- You can read Introduction to talk pages (and the second section on User Talk pages) in the Wikipedia Help for more info on Talk Pages. In general things work similarly on the GodWiki, although not all of the Wikipedia features mentioned there are supported here.)