|Championed by the Hero:||Hrun|
|Guild Position:||Guild Founder & Universal Chronicler|
|Favorite Town:||San Satanos|
Why would it be? № 8: Fish are not gods. Fish have no fun. The number of fish on this page is denoted ﬢ and its initial value is zero. Let ﬢ++ but bonus points if you know why not, the idea being that bonus points are unfair given the condition of complete randomness. Why are we here? Where should we eat? What shoulD we eat? Let thy not eat the flesh of the Trichogaster trichopterus ۩.
- 1 What Spode was thinking at the time that this article was last edited:
- 2 Things known about Spode:
- 3 Some other things you should know about this user
- 4 Wiki to-do list
- 5 Things to figure out
- 6 Now locked up in history ҉
- 7 Extra Heading
- 8 The Scrolls of Faith
- 9 No Rest
- 10 Appendix
What Spode was thinking at the time that this article was last edited:
Godwiki is best wiki!
Things known about Spode:
- His name is that of the universal god which zealots worship in a galaxy overpopulated with sentients that speak with weird synthetic voices.
- He cares not for the ongoing war between good and evil because he is a nihilist; this is thought to be a result of knowing the true meaning of life.
- He occasionally plonks the piano, as well as sometimes hitting a few drums, all at the same time too but only if the L.E.D. on his ankle isn't blinking (nobody actually knows what it means).
- He is the unofficial head moderator of the Godwiki and is the author of quite a lot of the content. It is said that most pages have been edited by him at least once.
- His mortal slave Hrun is the founder of the Warped Quantum guild. This might mean that Hrun has some intelligence, but probably doesn't.
- His blood can be used to clean precious metals, as well as boil any ostrich egg placed 30 meters away (even when you don't want it to).
- He experienced a brief moment of hubris (gods can do it too, the higher powers are the admins in this case though) when he created a Godville emulator which anybody can play with (see here)
Some other things you should know about this user
Wiki to-do list
Remember that they are randomly ordered. Note to self: stop talking to myself. Is anybody apart from me ever going to read this? If you are reading this now, leave a note on the talkpage, say hello or something. Want to see how many people there are with nothing to do. you know you've been/you are/you will perpetually be playing Godville too much...when you refresh enough times for this picture to load
- Update the map. Hmm, refreshing problem over?
- fix the mainpage bug (the one that I accidentally created when first revamping the mainpage, darn it).
- fix the templates: Template:Hideblock, Template:Hideblocktitlehide & Template:Hideblocktitleshow
- Find useful wikimedia extensions and progressively ask admin to install
- UserPageEditProtection installed
- UserAdmin They might like this...
- Acess Control List but they definitely need this
- GroupPermissionsManager or they might prefer this one instead. yes, they probably will.
- SyntaxHighlight GeSHi installed
- Poem installed
- ArticleRatings maybe? if you're reading this let me know what you think.
- EditUser would be for moderators
- MP3Handler allows the uploading of mp3 files to the wiki
- Mp3 allows the insertion of an mp3 flash player
- MiniMp3 uses a different flash player to play mp3 files but may be better
- See to it that $wgUseTeX = true; in LocalSettings.php.
- Sort the whole moderator business out.
Things to figure out
Almost the one reason i still play the game - the mystery of why things happen (this sentence is no longer applicable)
- Pet levels - not nearly there
- More Probability is needed. the Dig stuff has to be wrong. that reminds me, someone needs to make an article on digging, preferably with tips. Right, tired of waiting for somebody to bother. I have gone forth and bothered. Yes, the page now exists as a page which exists as a page instead of a concept.
- The proportion of activatable to normal artifacts. still waiting for data, hurry up.
- Not personally me, but it's nice to see people figuring out all the boss-monster and mini-quest stuff. Well done to you all etc.
- Can't show that here anymore for reasons that cannot be divulged under any circumstances except for just one
Now locked up in history ҉
There is nothing here unless you know what you are looking for. First person to post a correct version gets to replace this whole paragraph with whatever they want (as long as it doesn't go against any wiki rules). Please give your answer on the talk page first before you edit anything here because it's probably wrong.
There was never anything here
I'm lying ∞
The Scrolls of Faith
Last Tuesday, Spode grew tired of Hrun moaning about the lack of a holy book. There were three possible solutions: write a holy book, steal another god's holy book or ignore him. Writing a new one was easy because Spode's literary genius knew no bounds so he quickly
copied and pasted from http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Scrolls_of_Faith finished off a concise and completely original guide to being a religious fanatic. The basic purpose was to instruct Hrun on how to inform other heroes of Spode's magnificence. Here are the little bits of scroll which together describe the complete teachings of the great god himself. These shall convince everyone of Spode's divine power! Holy wars are not endorsed by Spode
“The questions of a million years oppress us. Who am I? Why was I made? What is my purpose? What is the purpose of the universe? Shall I survive after death? Can I be happy? Scientists can only tell us about forces and matter. Philosophers chase each other in circles. None of them can really answer the questions that we really care about.”
“Only Spode has the answers. Follow the Law of Spode, and all shall be clear.”
“Faith in Spode quiets all doubt. Spode tells you why you exist, assures you that you have a purpose, tells you how to behave, and assures you of eternal happiness. Those opposed to Spode say that there is no evidence for any of these assertions. But what evidence is needed, beyond the joy in the hearts of those who follow Spode?”
“It is natural for the followers of Spode to wish to spread this joy. This is why we engage in missionary work and in conquest, so that more of Spode's creatures can be brought to Spode's Truth. Reject ye not the traveler, until you know their purpose”
“That is why we are vigilant against those who do not accept the Truth. If false doctrine causes a follower to doubt, that person's eternal happiness is in jeopardy! In order to free ourselves from doubt, we strive to eliminate all who reject Spode's Word.”
“Spode's greatest enemies are the Grox and those who believe in the False God That Will Come.”
“The Grox are a machine race incapable of understanding the Word of Spode. They are a blasphemy in machine form.”
“The Grox prevent us from shining the light of Spode on the center of the galaxy. On the Day of Reckoning, we shall destroy them in Spode's holy name!”
“The God That Will Come is a false deity. If this god exists at all, it is a demon bent on perverting Spode's worship. Whenever you encounter his followers, you should know you have encountered an enemy!”
“Love Spode and follow his Truth! Otherwise, your life is meaningless.”
^I should think about posting in r/Godville at some point...but r/circlebroke is too good!
No,Note this does not refer to anything other than ethyl ethanoate. № 34: IT's actually rather kInd. this of course asSumes the existence of a Number of confounding facTors such as Magnetic flux dEnsity and velocity of weasels. but, The questions still remAins as always: what are physics and why do we need more than one of them? and it is 93% commanded that we must search our abstractions of reality for a solution to the first problem of the Godwiki but it is not necessarily an ergonomic question, where the children at the top of the stairs would find rage۩.
not mine though. hasn't exploded yet.