|Known for||Cheap stuff|
|Motto||Unspecified in Unspecifiedistan!|
Unspecifiedistan's shadowy existence is confirmed only by glimpses of information from random sources. It is the most remote town of the Outer Limits, standing at milestone
800 ...well, since The Big Emergency Event, it has slid downhill to milestone 911. Despite its geographical isolation, it seems that Unspecifiedistan may secretly be very well connected.
Many Heroes who have gone missing from their guilds are last seen in this city-- they have left phantom guild influences that seem to disappear within a few hours. Why this happens no one knows, only further shrouding this town in mystery. The long lost diary of a dead heroine once reported that the Guild Change offices reside here, before its pages reset.
As this town is so far out, not much else is known about Unspecifiedistan. This lack of detail has been exacerbated by the centuries-long feud between Unspec' and the Itinerant Merchants Union (IMU): the latter group, fed up with their only competition this far out, is removing markers pointing to town faster that the townies can replace them.
In spite of the IMU's obfuscation efforts, Unspecifiedistan is the site of the Unspecifiedistan University, best known for running the Unspecifiedistan University Press, the foremost publisher of cryptozoology reference books. The city also grows and provides the barley used exclusively in beer-battered beer, making it a destination on the pilgrimage of all of the dish's gastronomic devotees.
- Artifacts sell for more money here.
On 642 g.e., Unspecifiedistan first appeared in a notice in the Godville Times.
Unspecifiedistan may in fact be the center of classified operations in Godville, as hinted in this notice:
- 650 g.e. "Someone trying to lay their hands on you? Surrounded by plots and intrigues? Unspecifiedistan’s post office is at your service - we'll read other people's mail and examine all their packages."
It seems there may be some sort of a "Monster University" near Unspecifiedistan, as adolescent monsters were cited to be hanging in the area:
- 659 g.e. "A strange Raging Hormone was spotted near the town of Unspecifiedistan. He was wearing an assortment of beer cans and refused to leave the top of a fir tree."
Unspecifiedistan's town square appears to be the location of a tomato-throwing ritual.
- 2083 g.e. "The citizens of Unspecifiedistan will gather in the town square today to throw tomatoes at the front door of the fishmonger's residence. This ancient and beautiful tradition serves no purpose whatsoever."
Unspecifiedistan also may or may not have a skilled blacksmith residing in it as seen in this ad:
- 2418 g.e. "The Lord of Anvils in Unspecifiedistan will forge any piece of equipment you wish. All orders are accepted, but those for a purity rings will be executed with special zeal.
Additionally, on 1485 g.e., it was confirmed that Unspecifiedistan has at least two bars: Molotov's Cocktail Bar, and the Fly Face Bar. But others are suspected to be there as of 2219 g.e, "Ah, Unspecifiedistan. There are only four taverns here that I'm not banned from."
Previously Thought Lost Forever Recently Discovered Diary Entry
The only first-hand information we have on this town is from a few scraps of diary paper discovered by lost travelers:
|Permanent||Godville (0) • Simpletown (5) • Bumchester (14) • Last Resort (22) • Next Station (27) • Beerburgh (35) • Healiopolis (42) • Unsettlement (48) • Trollbridge (55) • Herowin (67) • Los Demonos (74) • El Herado (82) • Monsterdam (93) • Tradeburg (101) • Quirkytown (111) • Los Adminos (128) • Nothingham (146) • Bosswell (157) • San Satanos (176) • Egopolis (199) • Godvillewood (226) • Herolympus (251) • Dogville (287) • Anville (355) • Monstro City (404) • Bad Gateway (502) • Deville (666) • Lostway (757) • Unspecifiedistan (911) • Dessertown (1070) • Herostan (1317) • Newland(1499) • Roflopolis (?) • Heisenburg()|