|Description||A bull that is a terror|
|Tame at levels||84–97|
The Terror Bull is a tamable monster. Its name is derived from the root word "terror." It is indeed a terrible Terror Bull. The Terror Bull was once a famous bull in the Godville Rodeo, known for his fierce fighting skills, as well as his terrible flatulence.
The cause of his terrible flatulence is unknown, but it is believed to be related to his diet. Godville scientists had only begun to research this issue, but have nicknamed it "Irritable Bull Syndrome".
Whenever he appeared in the rodeo, the arena would always be sold out, except for the section directly behind his bullpen - where no one was stupid enough to sit, no matter how cheap the ticket.
One day after he was given one too many whacks (and a large helping of lactose-heavy cheese), the Terror Bull went bonkers. He whipped the bull riders to shreds, and brutally pinned his demon master to the wall from the other side of the arena.
Now that he has escaped the Godville Rodeo, the Terror Bull refuses to go back. The Godville Rodeo is currently pursuing through the courts with a breach of contract lawsuit.
- Incredible strength and foul temper
- Piercing horns make it difficult to attack from the front
- You don't even want to imagine attacking it from behind
- Speed and power of its charge make it difficult for the Terror Bull to turn quickly. Try to fight near cliffs
- Outstanding legal action makes it preferable to hide from the Terror Bull in nearby courthouses
- Victim of "Irritable Bull Syndrome"; feed it Mexican food or curry and it will not be able to even think clearly
- The color red can mislead it in to a trap or an edge of a cliff