Temple Completion Time Estimation
Here, there are two formulas: One formulated by Spode, and one by Sophawa. Spode's formula takes into account the hero's duel record, while Sophawa's formula is simpler but does not use duel variables.
Note: If your hero has never duelled before, use Sophawa's Formula instead of Spode's.
Use this formula:
- T= Percentage of temple complete.
- A= Age of hero. If this is in months, answer will be in months and so on.
- W= Number of Duel wins.
- L= Number of Duel losses.
Sophawa's method uses a simpler formula:
- A = the age of the hero. If the age is in months, the result will be in months (and so on).
- P = the percentage of the temple that is complete (in number form).