This template page is about the classic Usergod template. For the updated version, see Template:Usergod
- avatar - Name of photograph file.
- gender - Your gender (i.e. the god, not the hero/heroine.)
- hero or heroine - Name of champion. Use for hero for male or heroine for female champion. This will automatically link to the hero's wiki page.
- motto - Your hero's personal motto.
- guild - Your hero's guild. This will automatically link to your guild's wiki page.
- position - Your hero's position within the guild, given to you by the leaders of the guild (if applicable.)
- personality - Your moral leanings or personality type.
- town - Your favorite town in the world of Godville. This will automatically link to the town's wiki page.
Quick start template
To get started using this template, just copy-paste the following into your page and fill in whatever you want after the
| avatar = <!-- The name of an image to represent you. E.g.: Example-simple.png -->
| hero = <!-- The name of your hero. Have a heroine? See next. -->
| heroine = <!-- The name of your heroine. Have a hero? See above. -->
| personality = <!-- Your personality, if you wish to describe it. -->
| gender = <!-- Your gender, if you wish to specify it. -->
| motto = <!-- Your or your hero(ine)'s motto. -->
| guild = <!-- The name of your guild, which will link to the guild's Godwiki page. -->
| position = <!-- Your position in your guild. -->
| town = <!-- Have a favourite town? You can put it here if you want! -->
Deities of Godville
To live is to breath|
| avatar = example.jpg
| gender = alpha
| hero = none
| motto = To live is to breath
| guild = none
| position = none
| personality = none
| town = Godville