Gopher wood brick?
If I understand right, a Gopher wood brick is just a bold artifact, one of the 'fake' not-gold bricks that you can get from a bricked monster. My understanding is that gopherwood logs never appear in the inventory since, unlike gold bricks, you never stop collecting them and adding them to your ark.
That's right, isn't it? Gopher wood bricks have no connection to either temples or arks, other than being an intentional tease, since they're not usable for either, right? -- Djonni (talk) 11:32, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think (s)he got confused, as the wood for ark is always refered as "a log of gopher wood" and never end in the inventory. The Gopher wood brick is indeed a bold artifact that have nothing to do with the ark progression.--WardPhoenix (talk) 13:25, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- I'll have to admit, the fact that I got this "bold artifact" just before completing the temple at 99.9% from a Ceremonial Offering threw me off, as I recall reading about a record of someone getting a log before the temple - thus making me think that it might've been a bug that was fixed since.
- Perhaps I should've discussed about this before contradicting myself with pre-temple logs... or at least mention the pre-temple part if it wasn't for that record above. Then again, this wiki has some outdated/missing info in some places I'm trying to help. And finally, I'm a dude. Hankvi Guidza (talk) 15:52, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Hey Hankvi Guidza, glad you found our conversation and joined in! The confusion is totally understandable (understandable enough to make me second guess myself, obviously!). And please, don't stop making the many small improvements and edits you've been making lately, it hasn't gone unnoticed and they're great. We all agree that there are some parts of the Wiki that badly need to be brought up to date, it's strange to me how so many players will read but never contribute to the Wiki, then go back to the forums, GC, and discord and complain that it's incomplete or out of date, heh. So, keep it up.
- And we will always support anyone who's making good edits, even if sometimes those changes need an edit or undoing or a talk topic to clear up. (that happens to everyone, and it should happen to everyone. Nobody's immune from confusion, and nobody should be above correction.) We have a very strong Be Bold policy, and there's nothing that can't be sorted out with some good-faith talk! :) -- Djonni (talk) 16:01, 12 September 2019 (UTC)