Talk:“I Love Godville” T-shirt
I'm not sure if this is mentioned sometime before, but I think this is one of the only (if not THE only) artifact that can appear both bold and regular. The associated mini-quest gives out this item in bold, whereas it can also be dropped/found in container artifacts as regular. I also think their prices are differently proportioned as well. I have the regular one logged, if anyone's interested to look.
- So, I've just had a look into this, and you're right, there's a bold and non-bold version of this artifact, but they are slightly different!
- The capitalisation is as you've said for both, but interestingly enough the two artifacts have different quotes:
- I'm going to move this to the correct capitalisation, and then go make sure they both have correct entries at List of Artifacts etc. Great spotting, Hankvi Guidza! -- Djonni (talk) 14:38, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
- So, I moved it before I realised that the content of the page is actualy about the bold version with double quotes, not the single-quoted version I moved it to. So:
- In my opinion, yes they should have different articles. That's the same issue that all Category:Disambiguation pages and notably the double-eye patch that exist both as a low level equipment and high-level equipment, and also exist as double eyepatch as an artifact. Plus as said, the two artifact are different, since one of them is a reward-mini-quest. Though, I could undestand if you go putting everything in a single article, but that could create a mess with the templates no?--WardPhoenix (talk) 15:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
- I also agree with the articles being separate. I didn't think the game would go that far to differentiate items just by punctuation, but oh well. Also, Greid pointed me out about another yet perhaps a lesser example like a Bull's horn being both a weapon and bold artifact from the mini quest, as well as some forum posts from Godville regarding dupes in general. Hankvi Guidza (talk) 17:00, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, great! Since we all seem to agree the artifacts should have separate pages, I'm going to move this page again to “I Love Godville” T-shirt, since the content here describes the bold quest reward item. That will leave this page ('I Love Godville' T-shirt) as a redirect — I'll turn it into a stub for the non-bold artifact. -- Djonni (talk) 08:20, 25 October 2019 (UTC)