→The Enhancement Room (ER): Added missing categories and extra information.
* Select a news type for Earthly news ideas or a phrase type for Diary, Duels, or Dungeons ideas.
* Submit a correction for an idea – this should be used only if the original idea is good enough, but could be made even better with a slight modification.
* Re-cast your vote for an alternate variant – each player is allowed to cast only one vote per an idea and all its corrections, so if someone offers a better version, your vote can be moved the other variant.
* If an idea is not interesting or not worth improving, it’s better to just ignore it. It will disappear automatically 24 hours after reaching the ER.
====News and Phrase Types====
Those with ER access must categorize Earthly News, Diary, Duels, and Dungeons ideas before submission. Below are the possible categories:
**during temple construction
**while waiting for an arena opponent
**on meeting a strong monster
**on fleeing from the monster
**on death from the monster
killing the monster
**on loss of the artifact
**on finishing selling off loot
**on getting a new quest
**voice from own god
**during temple construction
**when selling loot
when waiting for an arena opponent
**when waiting for resurrection
**when meeting a monster
**when hit by the monster
**when defeating a monster
**"Searching for the right path via…"
**remote control action response
**reaction to god voice
Before marking an idea as "ready", Gods with ER access are instructed "Don't vote up the idea if [it] doesn't meet all requirements!" Requirements for the various submissions are as follows:
For '''Diary, Earthly News, Duels,''' and '''
Dungeons,''' Gods are given examples to make sure the submitted phrase:
# is very good and reads well
# is grammatically correct
===What happens after ER?===
After 24 hours of ER review, an idea is moved to '''idea purgatory''' (also known as the '''review queue'''), where it will wait for the final decision from the Godville devs. Remember that the devs have the final say
- an idea could have an amazing ratio of yes/no votes, a high number of ER votes, etc and still not appeal to the developers. Or it could have barely squeaked by into ER and get into the game. Eventually, the devs will either approve or reject the idea, at which point this will be reflected in both your ingenious ideas and approved submissions (if any were in fact approved).
===A few tips for ER reviewers===
* Don’t try to fix every single submission or get maximum out of it, especially if you didn’t really like the original variant in first place. Turning an idea into something completely different and unrelated is not the purpose of the ER.
* Remember, the goal is not to increase the overall idea acceptance rate close to 100%. The goal of the ER is to find good and promising ideas among all of the submissions and quickly get them into the game (while crediting their authors).
* %gold% as a variable will show up as %gold% in the preview
- don't change it to %v%. If a variable is unsupported you will get an error message stating so.
==Admin Idea Review Process==