← Older edit
Newer edit →
6,587 bytes added
15:31, 5 June 2011
no edit summary
Since level 18
* 18:42: Hmm, Sneezy the rocky raccoon... What a strange combination. Maybe I should have called him Kelsun?
* 17:16: It turns out that a rocky raccoon sure can come in handy! Who knew that I could polish my armor by rubbing it on his coat?
* 16:56: A ray of healing light shone on me from the sky. It's nice to have a personal goddess...
* 16:56: A flower suddenly shot up and blossomed next to me. Neat.
* 16:56: Something good and nice-smelling poured from the sky over my pet. Sneezy is smiling happily.
* 16:42: An old sage from the ivory tower asked me to summon an evil demon and tease it by calling it names and sticking out my tongue. I hope that the reward for this will be good.
* 15:51: Quest to 'clear the skeletons from the closet' is completed! Got a pot of gold. Let's go on a shopping spree!
* 15:51: Closet is clean, and found portal to somewhere in the process.
* 15:50: Hello, Mighty One! It's me, the lonely heroine. Could you send me a sign?
* 15:25: Almost went crazy trying to catch a strange moving red dot.
* 15:13: Passing the point of no returns, refunds or exchanges.
* 13:56: AnnaLeeChace was removed from my potential threats list. She will remember not to stand in my way again.
* 13:56: Notes from arena battle: AnnaLeeChace begs for mercy. Pro Tagonist definitely fulfilled her god's expectations today! The winner receives a golden brick and 900 coins.
* 13:44: The strange radiance around me has finally disappeared. It looks like my aura of pacifism has expired.
* 13:37: Notes from arena battle: In the red corner of the arena -- AnnaLeeChace. In the blue corner -- Pro Tagonist. The judge gives the go-ahead and the duel begins!
* 13:36: Searched through the pockets of my suddenly uncomfortable clothes and discovered a wet blanket, a jar of traffic jam, and a cat in the bag under my armor. I have no idea how these things got here, but I'm sure they will come in handy.
* 13:36: My vision suddenly went dark and my ears began to pound... Once I had recovered, I found myself at the center of an arena with a strong desire to kick some butt in the name of the Exalted One!
* 12:43: I heard some strange rattling and rumbling noises coming from my backpack, then a glowing rainbow aura of pacifism spread around me. It will come in handy.
* 09:50: I wish I could write as mysteriously as a cat.
* 07:34: Sneezy sat aside to watch my epic battle with the monster. You're so worthless, rocky raccoon.
* 21:49: Hmm, Sneezy the rocky raccoon... Doesn't sound right. Maybe I should have called him Dracona?
* 21:37: A priest told me that faith moves mountains. Donated 126 gold coins in the hopes of acquiring that skill someday.
* 18:04: I was writing a terrifying story about an epic battle with a cruel monster, but the diary entry appeared to be limited to 140 characters.
* 17:31: It turns out that a rocky raccoon sure can come in handy! Who knew it would made such a good footstool when I rest by the roadside?
* 17:27: Saw a big red dot on the ground. Next to it were the words, 'You are here'. Felt a wave of paranoia...
* 17:19: 'I am Pro Tagonist, Like OhMG, Fer sure! Raaaaaaaargh!' Great One, what do you think? Does it sound impressive?
* 14:02: Please, Soul Supreme, stop refreshing every few seconds. It's driving me nuts.
* 13:59: Clouds of thick, dirty fumes billow out from smokestacks in Godville. The stench is overpowering...
* 13:24: An old sage from the ivory tower asked me to add insult to injury. I hope that the reward for this will be good.
* 12:51: Quest to 'think of a witty quest idea' is completed! Received some experience and a wish for good luck.
* 21:11: Hello, my Lady! It's me, the lonely heroine. Could you send me a sign? Like a cold beer or something?
* 16:55: While the enemy was taking a time-out, Hopkinton Rhubarb III helped me cleanse my wounds and fed me some delicious fresh buns.
* 10:41: I was bored to tears, so I decided to buy a goose that lays golden eggs and mold the eggs into golden bricks. This should be interesting.
* 10:39: If I pray hard enough, maybe the Omnipotent One will change the color of my eyes to green. Then they'd match my armor!
* 10:35: Was dreaming of a puppy, but was awakened by a sharp poke.
* 10:05: Quest to 'summon an evil demon and tease it by calling it names and sticking out my tongue' is completed! Received some experience and a wish for good luck.
* 10:05: Next time I'd better ask him for something. The ingredients are too expensive!
* 07:48: Carefully examined my pet as I tried to figure out how he heals so quickly. Sneezy calmly wagged his tail and yawned in my face.
* 07:38: Felt butterflies in my stomach. I guess eating those caterpillars the other day was a bad idea.
* 07:31: Combed the desert. Didn't find a thing, but it has nice patterns now.
* 07:28: To hell with glory and heroic deeds! My life is more important. I've gotta find a healer.
* 07:28: Feeling weak, I used up my kinetic energy bar. But instead of feeling better, I suddenly felt more experienced. I'd better start paying more attention to the labels when I buy this kind of stuff...
* 07:14: A fierce rustling in my backpack ended with an aura of reviving appearing around me. It's always good to have light when you travel.
* 06:55: I've been wondering: how do I fit all of this loot into my pants, and how do these monsters carry it all?
* 06:41: I purchased 21 coins for 21 coins. I think it was a fair deal.
* 06:34: I healed my broken limbs with a reserve stimpack.
* 06:35: Sigfrido was removed from my potential threats list. He will remember not to stand in my way again.
* 06:34: Notes from arena battle: Sigfrido is on his knees. Pro Tagonist salutes to somewhere above! The winner got richer by 2092 coins and a golden brick. The loser cadged 98 coins back.
* 06:08: Notes from arena battle: In the red corner of the arena -- Pro Tagonist. In the blue corner -- Sigfrido. The judge gives the go-ahead and the duel begins!
* 06:07: Searched through the pockets of my suddenly uncomfortable clothes and discovered a token ring, a death note, and an unused icon under my armor. I have no idea how these things got here, but I'm sure they will come in handy.
* 06:07: The earth shook, the wind whistled in my ears, I spun and landed in the center of the arena... My Goddess, I know what you mean! Hey, greenhorns, wanna fight?
* 06:06: Suddenly, I banged my head against thick air. It's as if there was an invisible wall there... or am I subconsciously learning how to mime?
* 05:21: I live for the Great One, I die for... um... what exactly?
* 01:21: Achieved Level 22
Retrieved from "
How to edit a page
View user groups