no edit summary
* 10:01: I feel like Sneezy is trying to tell me something. I wonder, what exactly could it be?
* 09:08: Spent some time debugging Godville by crushing cockroaches with my boot.
* 22:46: Had a moment of silence to honor the remains of a less-than-fortunate hero.
* 16:26: Received a nice black eye while examining the horse shoe. I've written down another rule - never bother unknown horses.
* 16:13: Hooray! I've reached level 20!
* 12:21: Sensing my bad mood, Sneezy deftly tickled me with his whiskers. I feel a little better already.
* 12:16: Oops, I think I accidentally just took a vow of science. Guess I should've paid more attention in spelling class.
* 11:58: It seems that Sneezy just tried to use the
“awkward silence” skill. Of course he failed. What a noob.
* 11:34: Stopped to feed and groom my pet. Sneezy purred excitedly in anticipation of the combing.
* 08:11: Felt a burning desire to disassemble the mystery box. Found a notarized document inside stating that I've died fewer times than I thought. Nice.
* 19:46: Sneezy snorts disdainfully and laughs at my futile attempts to determine the terminal airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. Now he is making snickering noises. If you think it's so easy, why don't you do it yourself, you silly rocky raccoon?
* 19:36: Taught my pet to perform some simple tricks. It seems that Sneezy has already mastered the
* 17:12: Took time out from my busy schedule of death and destruction for a spot of knitting.
* 17:09: Baffled by the strange clicking noises coming from the heavens.
* 16:39: Silly rocky raccoon got under my feet, and I almost stepped right on him. Sneezy, don't get on my nerves!
* 16:41: Arrogantly shoved aside the guild newbies on my way to the doctor's office. Restored a decent part of my health bar.
** (just noticed I've been promoted from master of my Guild to "chief master")* 16:35: Participated in a banana-throwing contest with the local monkeys. Now I'm
“fruited up” beyond all recognition.
* 16:32: Spent a few hours staring into the abyss. Had the eerie sensation of being watched.
* 16:23: Pondered free will for a moment, then decided not to pursue it.
* 14:04: Silly rocky raccoon got under my feet, and I almost stepped right on him. That would have ended badly.)
* 14:02: Hope that I won't have to journey there and back again again. But the reward was good: an extra dose of experience and a shiny golden brick!
** (Quest Complete)
* 14:02: I've returned to the spot where I began my journey at, only to find out that nothing had changed.
* 13:49: I just saw the violence inherent in the system.
* 13:44: I was just wondering... As a hero, am I supposed to have a secret identity or something? Oh, and maybe I should get a costume. I'll look great in tights!
* 13:36: I suppose this is a good place to journey there and back again. Let's go!
** (unfortunately, my quest is only 96% complete)
* 13:35: A wandering monk saw my pet and said something about training, carrots and sticks... Sneezy became anxious. I wonder why?
* 13:21: Waited for the quest to complete itself, but nothing happened. Darn it.
* 13:18: Sneezy knocked over some candles in the temple. What a clumsy oaf! We hid behind a curtain and watched as a priest put out the flames with some holy water from a basin.
Don’t worry, my Lady, it was a public temple and they don’t pray to you anyway...* 13:16: Sneezy tossed 11 gold coins into the donations cup. I wonder where he got that money? Oh well, it’s not important. To your glory, my Lady!
* 12:40: I was walking along a path when I noticed a long trail of wilted flowers behind me... I believe it's time I took a bath.
* 11:33: There were red-inked corrections in my diary when I woke up. Was that you my goddess, or did I become smarter in my sleep?
* 19:11: Stumbled across a sign that read: 'Warning: Watch out for Signs!'
* 19:05: Sneezy whimpers anxiously and wags his tail like a fan, providing a refreshing breeze. Wow, I feel a bit better!
* 18:22: Tried to hypnotize the trader with a swinging pendulum. I thought it worked
– until I was thrown out of the shop.
* 18:15: Had a nice conversation with myself. Learned a lot from it.
* 18:10: I stopped at the graveyard to listen to the growling of ghouls. I must say, they're quite impressive. Although they do chat a bit too much at times.
* 05:51: I was bored to tears, so I decided to capture the flag. This should be interesting.
** ''This is my new quest''
* 22:14: While walking through the forest, I heard a strange noise and saw a large blue box. I decided to ignore it and moved on.