← Older edit
Newer edit →
2,061 bytes added
15:02, 26 May 2011
Since level 18
* 12:56: Quest to 'crush twenty anthills' is completed! Received some experience and a wish for good luck.
* 12:56: Such a pity that I've got no magnifying glass - I could have fried some fire ants!
* 12:36: Tried to shove the monster out of the healing beam - there must have been some sort of mistake, I was the one who was supposed to get healed!
* 11:36: Sneezy snorts disdainfully and laughs at my futile attempts to crush twenty anthills. Now he is making faces at me. If you think it's so easy, why don't you do it yourself, you silly rocky raccoon?
* 09:24: I wish I could write as mysteriously as a cat.
* 09:20: Sneezy proudly laid a dead Hemophobic Vampire at my feet, and wagged his tail. I told him that it was nice and all, but I preferred my sacrifices to be paid in gold.
* 09:08: Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the quest I go...
* 09:04: During a rest by the wayside, met Hopkinton Rhubarb III and borrowed his diary to read. The writing is so similar... We're obviously soulmates.
* 08:54: Took time out from my busy schedule of death and destruction for a spot of knitting.
* 08:50: Smacked my head on a sign that read: 'Objects are closer than they appear to be'.
* 07:12: Returned to the point of no return in my mission.
* 06:45: Prayed in the temple for hours on end. I'm certainly not sparing myself...
* 06:41: Oh my Lady, have you ever considered letting me into heaven instead?
* 05:58: That does it! Great One, can you make me a tree in my next life?
* 03:50: It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Living.
* 03:16: Watched sadly as the trousers of impudence rusted.
* 03:06: I spent a moment contemplating the meaning of the afterlife.
* 03:01: The Adoring Fan was so impressed with my fighting skills that he rewarded me with a golden brick. Posthumously.
* 03:00: Eek! Maybe I shouldn't stop in the middle of a fight to write diary entries.
* 02:51: Sneezy came closer and started licking my wounds. Suddenly I felt better, even without any healing mud baths.
* 21:37: Sneezy was suddenly surrounded by a sparkling glow. Then he began skipping around and humming happily. Hey, I think he just leveled up!
Retrieved from "
How to edit a page
View user groups