← Older edit
Newer edit →
1,636 bytes added
13:12, 25 May 2011
Since level 18
* 21:37: Sneezy was suddenly surrounded by a sparkling glow. Then he began skipping around and humming happily. Hey, I think he just leveled up!
* 16:39: I definitely need a day off. Going back to town.
* 16:31: Did the hokey pokey and turned myself about... Drat! Now I'm not sure which direction I was going...
* 16:31: Found a new quest written on the billboard near the town hall: crush twenty anthills.
* 16:26: Awoke with the head of an ogre in my bed... What the heck happened last night?
* 15:38: Hope that I won't have to fetch a bucket full of mercury for the local alchemist again. But the reward was good: an extra dose of experience and a shiny golden brick!
* 15:38: Locating a bucket of mercury wasn't the hard part. Fortunately, I met a few more heroes on the same quest, and we lent each other a hand.
* 15:15: I was writing a terrifying story about an epic battle with a cruel monster, but the diary entry appeared to be limited to 140 characters.
* 15:01: Hopkinton Rhubarb III ran out of the bushes shouting, "Pro Tagonist, I'm coming!" and suddenly fell into a hidden pit. Typical - I have to do everything myself.
* 10:48: Taught my pet to perform some simple tricks. It seems that Sneezy has already mastered the "Eat" command.
* 10:26: I've been thinking, Soul Supreme. Is 'Like OhMG, Fer sure!' really such a good battle cry? Will it strike fear into the enemy's heart and give me comfort on cold and lonely nights?
* 10:01: I feel like Sneezy is trying to tell me something. I wonder, what exactly could it be?
* 09:08: Spent some time debugging Godville by crushing cockroaches with my boot.
* 22:46: Had a moment of silence to honor the remains of a less-than-fortunate hero.
Retrieved from "
How to edit a page
View user groups