→Commands and Effects
Here is a list of command words which when included in a voice can cause the stated effect:
* '''Buy/Shop/Trade''': Go buy items from local stores.
* '''Combine/Assemble "item name 1" and "item name 2"''': Hero [[Artifacts#Crafting|crafts]] two artifacts in inventory into one item. The artifacts must start with the same letter.
* '''Complete quest faster/Hurry quest''': If it works hero gains an extra 5% (may vary) to complete the current quest. Works on guild change requests.
quest: May cause hero to drop the current quest where it is and head back to Godville for another immediately. These guys don't need to be told twice to stop going out and getting themselves killed. Divine permission to stop risking life and limb for a while is every hero's dream... to a point. If enough quests are left incomplere, the hero will get whiny about nevver being allowed to do what he or she chooses and will stubbornly continue the current quest regardless. NOTE: Canceled quests give no reward, adn the next quest assigned will not cause the quest counter to increase from the canceled one. Mostly used in canceling Epic quests for personal preferences, miniquests for the same, and far and away most commonly used to stop a hero leaving the god's preferred guild on a random join quest.
* '''Create "guild name" guild''': Create a guild.
* '''Die''': Hero commits suicide. Be careful, as your hero will take any possible excuse to get out of being a hero and having 'die' anywhere in your godvoice will give your hero that excuse.
* '''Dig/Gold/Treasure''': [[digging|Dig]] for buried treasure ([[Gold coins|gold]], [[Artifacts|artifact]], or sometimes even [[Gold bricks|golden brick]]; when done simultaneously with another hero an [[Boss-monsters#Underground Boss Monsters|underground boss-monster]] can be dug).
* '''Drunk''': Hero will go to a bar and waste money on a drink.
* '''Enroll/Join the "guild name" guild''': Join a [[Guilds|guild]]. (
Unconfirmed: This may not be possible while already on a quest to join a guild)
* '''Examine/Study/Look''' at'''/Disassemble "item name"''': Hero examines [[Artifacts|item]], which will result in finding coins inside the artifact, finding a new artifact, transforming the artifact into a different one, trading the artifact for experience, breaking the artifact, or nothing at all. If no item name is included, or if you've typoed the name (you're a god; you're supposed to be smarter than that), the hero will examine a random artifact in his inventory (probably the philosopher's stone--you should really have known better), and sometimes he'll examine a random one even if you do type the name correctly.
* '''Sacrifice''': Hero makes a [[sacrifice]] to his god. This offering can be in gold coins or in the form of an artifact from the hero's inventory.
* '''Attack/Destroy/Hit/Kick/Knock/Punch/Smite/Strike/Wrath''': Causes hero to inflict extra damage on opponent.