Here is a set of guidelines for writing an article about a particular [[ :Category:Skills|skill]] that your hero has/may acquire(d). If you can't fill all of the necessary points , mark the article as a [[stub]] so other people can fill it in. Feel free to be as elaborate or as concise as you want :
= Structure for writing a monster article =
1) Add a picture of the skill either in action or one of it's effects (if you can 't then mark your article with a [[ picture]] tag so others can add a picture later).
2) State what type of skill it is by saying "Type:" followed by either [[:Category:Combat skills|combat skill]], [[:Category:Trade skills|trade skill]] or [[: Category:Transportational skills| transportational skill]].
3) Now, give some general information about the skill (at least three or four sentences) such as when it is used, what general effect it may have and how hard it is for the hero to master. If you want you may also provide instructions about how to use the skill .
4) Now give detail about what effect each level may have, going up in five level bands up to 21+.
5) After you have done as much of the above as possible, categorise your article by adding "<nowiki>[[ Category:Skills]]" ''' and''' [[ Category : Combat skills/Trade skills/Transportational skills ( one of the three, depending on the type)]] </nowiki> at the end.
If you are struggling to find inspiration or still don't know how to structure your article, look at one of the following completed articles for inspiration or guidance:
* [[Geometric laughter]] (Combat)
* [[Relatively honest robbery]] (Trade)
Good luck and happy writing!