Gaining Side Jobs
Side Jobs are a possible outcome of your heroine visiting a point of interest. If it is successfully completed by your heroine within the time, a reward will be collected the next time they visit a point of interest.
It is not believed that there is a way to cancel a Side Job.
List of Side Jobs
|Side Job||Min n||Max n|
|Change "n" pieces of equipment||1||3|
|Defeat "n" strong monsters||16||26|
|Have "n" adventures||2||6|
|Resurrect "n" times||1||2|
|Sell "n" bold trophies||10||45|
|Sleep in a town "n" times||4||7|
|Visit "n" points of interest||6||11|
|Wear "n" different auras||2||4|
Halloween 2018 Side Jobs
For the Halloween 2018 seasonal event, special Halloween-themed Side Jobs were used to introduce the feature. These are no longer available.
- Find "n" trophies with pumpkins
- Kill "n" undead monsters
The side jobs were initially displayed without any information about their parameters (see Fig. 1). The nature of the special quest was subsequently revealed (Fig. 2), and the new feature received the label Side Job upon its announcement in the Godwiki blog.
Side Job rewards
Side job completion entries will appear in the third eye.
- Godville Blog, post 118: On the Side
- Side Jobs in-game hint
- "Change a piece of equipment" when only one piece of equipment needs to be changed.
- Boss Monsters do not count as Strong monsters.
- Adventures include duels, spars, above- and underground boss fights, dungeons (dungeon bosses do not count separately) and sails.
- Just "Resurrect" when only one resurrection is required.