• We are aligned with the Browncoats. A little chaos is alright, but if you fight with the Alliance you'd best mosey on.
Take me out to the black / Tell em I ain't coming back / Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me
Serenity is a friendly, boisterous guild prone toward bursting into slightly (for a liberal definition of the word) drunken song in the guild's chat box. Our guild color is Acoma Green. Come sing with us, drink with us, and make merry!
The history of this guild has been muddled and altered amongst the drunken heroes of taverns all over the 'Verse. The arguably most popular tale is that a single hero was ambushed by a pack of Firefoxes when the mysterious and elusive Browncoats appeared and used their enchanted leathers to protect the hero from the deadly inferno. Once escorted to the still hidden village of the Browncoats, the hero encountered others similarly rescued from the deadly Firefoxes that roamed the lands around the village. To repay the debt for saving their lives, the heroes created the Serenity guild to protect the Browncoats.
As said before, there are many variations to this story. Some say that it was the hero who saved the Shaman's daughter and was pleaded to become their guardian. Some even claim that the heroes of Serenity are the transformed Firefoxes that hide the whereabouts of the Browncoats. Either way, it is set in stone that the Browncoats, whoever they may be, are allied to the death with this guild.
The Browncoats are a just common folk. We do what is best for each other and the Verse. We kill if we have to, but we don't have to like it.... or do we ;)
Our members can be viewed at http://godvillegame.com/stats/guild/Serenity
Temple, Pet, and Ark Owners
Temple and Pet Owners
as decreed by King Magic Hammer (last updated 1 January 2016)
- Rule 1: Don't be a dick.
- Rule 2: You may post links in chat as long as they are relevant.
- Rule 3: Make more rules.
- Rule 4: Everything is relevant.
- Rule 4.20: Blaze it, or praise it.
- Rule 5: Great leader Kim Jong Hammer is like a god for us all and you shall not go against him.
- Rule 6: No rules can be made by guild newbies.
- Rule 6.27-9, Section 4, Article 7, § C, Paragraph 8: Newbie Gods are classified as such upon their inability to recognize their full potential as an Omnipotent being capable of showering their hero with sarcastic displays of mediocre power.
- Rule 6.9: Make love, then war.
- Rule 7, Section 9, Article 9.4, §A, Paragraph 3: When two Serenity Guild heros approach each other traveling in opposite directions, each must cease walking and wait for the other to pass before resuming his/her travels/quests.
- Rule 7, Section 9, Article 9.4, §A, Paragraph 4: When two Serenity Guild heros are at an impasse on passing the heros must play three games one round of each of the following; Chess, Cribbage, & Mancala.
- Rule 7, Section 9, Article 9.4, §A, Paragraph 5: When either hero in the passing impasse does not have access to to any of the above mentioned games the following shall be determinant procedure to determine who shall pass first. The hero to win 2:3 rounds of Rock-Paper-Scissor-Spock-Lizard.
- Rule 8: New rules may be submitted for review and will be voted on.
- Rule 9: Don't mention the lady sitting outside of the market. You know the one.
- Rule X: Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
- Rule 💡: Everyone shall remember the day that Leoj's hero, Sir Leoj, did this: "07:35 pm Quested for several hours to join “Serenity” guild before I remembered the membership card in my pocket. Man, I hope they don't hear about this at Guild Hall — they'll never let me live it down!"
Welcome to Serenity!
The following entries listed here were events deemed noteworthy.
Day 675 g.e.: The Serenity Guild entered the Godville verse.
Day 1831 g.e.:became the first member of Serenity to own a Temple, Pet, and Ark. Congratulations, !