|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Totem for||MKAY ⚜️|
|Description||Dead and alive feline (at the same time)|
The Schrödinger's Cat (Cattus cattum) is one of the cutest monsters.
The Schrödinger's Cat is a cat that is both dead and alive, and now is looking for revenge, attacking heroes.
It's very difficult to find a Schrödinger's Cat, as once a hero has encountered one it often becomes either a dead cat or an alive one. To ensure that the cat is still both dead and alive the box must remain on them at all times during the battle, which explains many occasions where a hero finds himself fighting against a cardboard box.
- The fact that it's alive and dead at the same time could confuse the hero
- The cat could survive fatal blows
- Is hard to hit through the cardboard box
- If the cat is measured it can gain massive speed... Or a lot of mass... It's a game of dice
- May find its attacks impeded by its cardboard box
- Loves playing with balls of wool
- Its quantum powers only exist while he isn't measured in any way...
- Can't think about doing something because it could change its quantic state, making him either dead or alive. So it can't really attack anyone on purpose