|✍️||be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
|Habitat||law offices and libraries|
|Description||a gun-slinging uncertainty|
The Sans Sheriff (Lex custos) is half sheriff, and half not sheriff, it thinks, well it's not really sure, you see.
Due to a nasty childhood accident involving a broken mirror and a pair of scissors, this monster doesn't really know if it exists or not. Because of this it can be quite easy to defeat.
The Sans Sheriff is so plagued with doubt of its own abilities and so pitiful a sight that Heroes usually feel embarrassed and fake their own death so as to not hurt its feelings.
It is hard to describe the Sans Sheriff exactly because this monster cannot see well and cannot dress itself properly due to an aversion to mirrors. Often times it will have its clothing on inside out or backwards, and have its long matted hair covering its eyes.
- difficult to hit with any weapon due to its quaking, shivering nature
- can spell very well and write long letters to its Aunt
- an accurate shot with its twin six-shooters
- plagued by uncertainty, so easily fooled or hoodwinked
- doubts its own existence so greatly that putting a sack over its head will render it harmless