|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
Monsters of Godville
Honora reticulo custos portæ|
Gates & Hatches|
Keeps heroes out|
The Racketeer Gatekeeper is a monster. It is normally found looming near gates or fences. As its name suggests, it makes a lot of racket, trying to frighten away the hero or in an attempt to make the hero run away screaming. It will often pretend it is not at home and will ignore the doorbell.
- Has a doorway between it and the hero
- Has a flair for the dramatic
- Master of booby traps
- Is an indoor carp farmer and thus never has to leave his fortress.
- Repeated knocking
- Crying, tearful heroes
- Fish food supply chain issues
- Forgot to build an indoor bathroom