Principal of Darkness
|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Principal of Darkness|
The Principal of Darkness has existed for many years in the worst nightmares of schoolchildren and probably haunts the dreams of some who have long left school.
At last, he has accumulated enough power to break free of the dream Realm but fortunately (or perhaps not for him) he has only managed to reach the World of Godville where there is some chance that his worst excesses can be controlled by brave heroes.
Sadly, a permanent solution to this evil creature has not been found as there seems to be a more or less limitless supply of nightmares for him to feed on and if you do manage to kill him, be assured that he will be back again soon.
If you are unlucky enough to stumble into his lair, he is sure to put you in his torture device, the choke, a large wooden cupboard with spikes on all sides, while he menacingly cackles and files paperwork
As a side note, he is also in league with Politicians and Lawyers both things that are as soulless as him.
- Surrounded by darkness.
- Grim appearance terrifies all but the strongest heroes.
- Wields a cane to cause extreme pain.
- Deadly aim at long range with chalk pieces.
- Obsessed with money and can often be bribed with large amounts of gold.
- Grovels in the presence of School Board members, especially rich ones.
- Hates summer vacation as he can't torture heroes and students.