|Habitat||stew pots and mess halls|
|Description||Flying Spaghetti Monster|
Monster: Pastafarian (Pasta volaticus)
Part Monster, part God, part Apparition, the Pastafarian is a strange breed. The appearance of this flying Monster has created havoc and mayhem, but has also inspired religious fervor in those who have witnessed it and lived to tell the tale.
"With millions, if not thousands, of devout worshipers, the Church of the FSM is widely considered a legitimate religion, even by its opponents—mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs."
- uncanny ability to strangulate with noodly appendages
- cursed ability to smother with tangy sauces
- total bewilderment at its bedazzling appearance leaves Heroes standing with mouth-open wonder
- colanders, for some unknown reason
- spoons and forks will send this Monster running
- red wine and fresh bread will also cause great distress in the Pastafarian, and will often cripple it and leave it weak
- Our agents report that survivors of encounters with the Pastafarian Monster generally fall sway to the Church of the FSM Religion, as evidenced by these pitiful images...