|pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures.This article needs one or more|
|Description||A minty, minty, hooded figure.|
The Methylated Spiritualist (Spiritus methylioméno) is a monster that was the last of a cult destroyed in a freak accident involving a large barrel of fuel.
The cult the Methylated Spiritualist was involved in was in the midst of communing with the spirits possessing a flammable liquid, when a spark from their ritual torches fell in. This caused a large explosion, killing all of them save one. This last member is doomed to walk the earth alone for the rest of her cursed existence, as the accident has imbued her with a flawed immortality: she may only speak in the language of spirits (which sounds like groans to the average hero); she smells like methylated spirits until the end of time.
- The tragic, saddened rage of someone who has lost everyone she knew has imbued her with unnatural strength.
- An ability to summon spirits to fight alongside her, though this ability is limited to the number of members that were in the cult.
- Heroes can smell her coming from a mile away.
- She is fairly unsteady on her feet, as the smell has caused an eternal headache.
- Strong pyrophobia, stemming from the accident. Heroines are advised to bring a torch into battle with this monster, or, at the very least, a match.
- Rumors hold that she had stepped away for a refill of holy creme de menthe.
- Around five, as stated in their holy book, "Talking to Spirits for Dummies."