|Totem for||Hug Central ⚜️|
|Description||A hugging bug|
The Love Bug (Coleoptera amans) is a bug that loves to give out hugs in Godville.
The Love Bug is one of the cutest bugs and was created in the imagination of an unknown hero or heroine who felt the game needed even more hugs built into it.
The Love Bug has an attack which entails it giving out hugs to heroes and their pets, whether they want one or not. Heroes describe the sensation of the hug from the Love Bug as making them feel warm and fuzzy all over, and most report they in turn have to give a hug to a hero or pet in order for the effects of the Love Bug to wear off.
Rumors are that some heroes die of embarrassment (after sacrificing large amounts of gold in an effort to reduce the effects of the Love Bug) and/or out of frustration over being forced to do something besides spending time drinking beer.
- Give out hugs indiscriminately
- Specifically designed for giving out hugs
- Great speed when searching for someone or something to hug
- Powered by hugs it gives and receives
- Has a random chance of being highly effective in weakening some very powerful monsters
- Becomes sad when heroes don’t believe in it and try to ignore it
- Can become emotional whenever it is upset
- Is not often invited to monster mash parties
- Hug attacks do not actually harm heroes or most monsters
- Is temporarily “contagious”