|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Habitat||The abandoned lairs of vanquished Boss-monsters|
|Description||A monster that is almost like a Boss-monster, but not quite.|
Proud and jealous, the Like-a-boss Monster is a monster that has deep pockets and insight.
It tends to land attacks below the belt and inhabits areas with a strong population of gullible tools. Its main weaknesses include sexual advertisements and crowds of drunk men; at which point its focus falters lending to mob mentality. Heroes will frequently find a Like-a-boss Monster in the attendance of a bandwagon.
- Almost as strong as a Boss-monster.
- Lesser monsters respect it and follow its every order, almost as if it were their boss.
- Doesn't quite have the strength of a full-blown Boss-monster.
- Craftier heroes have gotten the hang of tricking the Like-a-Boss Monster into doubting its own bosshood. This launches it into a full-scale existential crisis, at which point even the dumbest of heroes can defeat it easily.
- Boss-Monsters hate it as it tries to look like a real Boss-Monster.