Jump to navigation Jump to search
|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Habitat||The far right side of the screen, keep scrolling|
|Description||A large monster with a big health bar|
|Part Level||Level 1–2|
When encountered, the fight will turn into a duel.
Note that the Level Boss is a bad boy. He's a big boy. You will need the big guns for this one.
See? Big, big guns...
Known loot from defeating a Level Boss:
- 1050-2500 gold coins
- 3 to 5 bold artifacts
- At least 2 golden bricks
- Ear/Horn/Paw of level boss (a bold item)
- Big guns, very big
- Big nasty teeth, very big, oh, and sharp too
- Laser range-finder - does not tend to miss a shot
- Tickling - for all that he is a big boy, the Level Boss can be tickled to death, if you can just get close enough...
- Mirrored armor - defeats the laser range finder. Trouble is most Heroes dress in the shabbiest of cloth
- Prone to tripping over its own huge Hero-stomping feet
Mini-Quest Progression (Artifact Award)
- Locate a hive of scum and villainy (Dirty money)
- Don’t panic (Don’t Panic T-Shirt) (this one is sometimes skipped)
- Find a level boss and defeat it