Kitty Cat Council
Greetings kittens! Welcome to the pantheon of cat loving gods and goddesses.
We all hailour purr-fect founder.
Members of our guild worship feline overlords such as the Cheshire Cat, Cat in the hat, Puss in boots and more! Often members adopt similar habits and behaviours as their patron cats. This includes fun attributes such as playfulness, an adoration of pranking each other and napping. However it may also include negative attributes like grumpiness, laziness and an unhealthy addiction to catnip. (We also enjoy hugging each other to death apparently).
If an outsider ever sees the guild's chat, they will most likely observe either fun discussions about random topics, philosophical debates, fierce and often vulgar fights over which cat is superior, or incoherent schizophrenic rambling.
Meow meow meow meow meow meeeowwww!
The Highest Honor
The title "purrtector" is currently the highest honor of the Kitty Cat Council, they meow proudly where others could not dare and pave the way for younger whiskers. It was instated by the mightyon April 2nd 2019.
The honorary title is awarded to individuals who have proven their dedication and loyalty by staying within the guild for 800 days. Although the title is gained by seniority alone, it is also quite apparent that these members are a powerful, humorous and knowledgeable bunch.
In order not to become stagnant, the high-level rank of the Kitty Cat Council may change at times. Lest previous titles will be lost in time forever, they will be listed here.
- Honorary title until April 2nd, 2019
- Although it is not quite apparent, even after research on the internet, just where did the title "Catzinger" come from and just what it means, the title is obviously a proclamation of greatness, like a medal or a prize, "Catzingers" are the equivalent to holy knights to king Arthur's court.
Some speculate that the title is a compound word comprised from the words "Cat" as in the cutest thing ever, and "Zinger" as in an awesomely epic or hysterically amusing individual, capable of being a trump card in important events, "Zinger" could also refer to pranks and mischief (zing, I got you) or a surprise. Though the theory holds strong, there is no way of confirmation, it seems knowledge of its origin is lost to the ages.
Our Glorious Leaders
These are the chronicles of our elected guild leaders who have valiantly meowed where others could or would not, and led us forward.
- As per 30/3/2019: The goddess
- The goddess
- The goddess
- And the great and all mighty god (all hail!)
The next kitty cat leader might be you someday!
Claw-some Members list
This is a list of the purr-iest, meow-iest, and all around awesome members of our guild. Work hard enough (or surrender all your catnip reserves) and you might even make it on to it.
Most blessed Bessie. She is the carrier pigeon used by Kitty Cat Council guild members to plan and coordinate dungeon dives. Bessie is often called by rude and disrespectful names such as "cow with wings glued to it" or "weird and ugly thing" by ignorant outsiders who simply do not understand her. Such insults are not tolerated and are swiftly reprimanded by guild members.
Hall of Fame
All our little kittens need good role models, so here is a list of cats and kittens who have legends told about them worldwide (In no particular order):
- Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
- Puss in Boots (from his own tale)
- Blaze the cat (sonic the hedgehog)
- Nyan cat (Cronicles of the internet)
- Jellylorum (Cats the musical)
- Cat in the Hat (Dr. Seuss character)
- Morris (from cat food commercials)
- Felix the cat (from his own tale)
- Felix, Garfield & Heathcliff (each has their own cartoon tale)
- Nermal (Garfield sidekick)
- Stimpson J. "Stimpy" (Ren & Stimpy cartoon)
- Nicole Watterson (the amazing world of gumball)
- Samurai pizza cats (from their own tale)
- Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)
- Oliver (Oliver & Company)
- Penelopy Pussycat (Loony Toons)
- Gatomon (Digimon)
- Pink Panther (cartoons)
- Mr. Jinks (The Huckleberry Hound cartoon)
- Maneki-Neko (various japanese tales)
- Kutai (Shinzo)
- Tom (from Tom & Jerry)
- Keyboard cat, Cole & Marmalade (YouTube sensations)
- Grumpy cat (Meme status)
- Meru, Garfi, Sam, Lil Bub, Venus, Honey Bee, Monty, Snoopy, Hamilton, Colonel Meow, Henri, Waffles, Princess Monster Truck, Whizzie (Internet famous)
- Hello Kitty (Trademark kitty)
- Milo (The Adventures of Milo and Otis)
- Thomas O’Malley & Duchess (The Aristocats)
- Sassy (Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey)
- Crookshanks (Harry Potter series)
There are also notable bad cat role models whose legends are to teach young kittens how not to act, they are the following:
- Nameless white cat (Powerpuff girls)
- Meowth (Pokemon)
- Scratchy (The Simpsons)
- Azrael (Smurfs)
- Mr. Bigglesworth (Austin Powers)
- Katz (Courage the cowardly dog)
- Figaro (Pinnochio)
- Sylvester (loony toon cartoon)
- Azrael (the Smurfs)
- D.C. (Walt Disney movie That Darn Cat)
- Lucifer (Cinderella)
- Mr. Bigglesworth (Austin Powers movie)
- Si & Am (Lady and the Tramp)
We have decided to exclude smelly cat ( friends) since it is not his fault.
Godville Times Features
- Edition 2892, Day 3136 g.e.*
Kitty Cat Council is a guild ranked 25th in the pantheon of popularity, consisting of 33 heroes and heroines. They call themselves “catzinger”. Can you imagine that? Almost every guild member finds it offensive to take one for the team.
The Foolish Enemy
While the Kitty Cat Council is a peaceful and cuddly guild, we are not afraid to show our claws when threatened. For example when a certain foolish guild chooses to insult our great overlords, the cats, we don't hesitate to send a message.