|✍️||be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
|Description||A cow, but funnier|
The Interrupting Cow is a monster. Not much is known about the creature, however, as its annoying habit of asking knock-knock jokes at inopportune times drives everyone insane.
Below is a voice log from a certain researcher who was attempting to study the creature.
|Researcher:||The Interrupting C—|
|Researcher:||... Who's there?|
|Researcher:||*sigh* Interrupting Cow wh—|
|Researcher:||*ahem* The Interrupting Cow appears to be a monster whose sole purpose in life is to—|
|Researcher:||...Whose sole purpose in life is to interrup—|
|Researcher:||... WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IN LI—|
|Researcher:||... LIFE IS TO INTERR—|
|Researcher:||... INCESSANTLY INTERRUPT ALL WHO EN—|
|Rearcher:||... ENCOUNTER IT.|
As you can see, the researcher gave up after getting through just one sentence.
- Nobody is immune to the annoyance of being interrupted every other word.
- Due to the incessant interruptions, heroes typically will not be able to formulate a battle strategy.
- Since nobody wants to fight it, it usually wins by default.
- Very lonely.
- Heroes, as it is actually pretty rare for some heroes to actually think during a battle.
- Itself. It's so annoying that it even annoys itself in the process.