|Habitat||Whole Godville's world.|
|Description||Looked way better before its zombification.|
The Holykeeper is a guardian angel monster gone horribly wrong.
It has been ignored in the Bible and other such writings for so long that it turned to evil and began to rampage about, smiting heroes, raging about the fact nobody has acknowledged it all the while. The Holykeeper is about 19 feet tall and resembles a crudely drawn zombie, with a stained white robe, patched and scarred wings with dirty feathers, and long matted hair of any color. If a hero defeats this mighty creature, the hero will be handsomely rewarded, as this monster is guardian of the rare Holy powercell artifact.
- Can call lightning down from the sky
- Its impressive height frightens many heroes into running away without a fight
- Emits a horrible rotting stench that can wither heroes brain cells
- Heroes don't really use their brain cells
- Spontaneously combusts when exposed to direct sunlight
- Any mention of sunlight, or anything else implying joy, reduces it to tears
- Will drone on and on about how unfair life is, allowing the hero to slip away
|Majora||Ancient Demon • Archnemesis • Ark Enemy • Hellephant • Hellevangelist • Heromnivore • Jack Lantern • Overtaker • Tinkerhell|
|Domestica||Inner Demon • Satan Claus|
|Fortis||Dust Devil • Devil Wearing Nada • Hellevator Operator • Holykeeper • Game Overlord • Secret Satan • Shock Therapist • Traumaturge|
|Eldritch Abominations/Horrors||Actual Monster • Bandwidth Devourer • Daymare • Eternal Optometrist • Logistical Nightmare • Slender Man|
|Demons/Devils||Ape of Wrath • Beelzebieber • Beelzebubba • Beelzebubble • Bio-degrader • Brat Out of Hell • Carpe Demon • Devil Dog • Devil's advocate • Dirt Devil • Dream Shatterer • Encyclopedia Salesman • Evil Monkey • Hell's Kitten • Hell Kitty • Imp-Personator • Mailer Daemon • Maître Demon • Maxwell's Demon • Murdersquito • Prawn of Satan • Satan's Little Helper • Shoulder Devil • Traffic Clone|