|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Habitat||Bars, pubs, taverns, and roadsides|
|Description||Invisible body, long red coat, baseball bat or other blunt instrument|
The Hit-and-Walker is a mean Monster. This guy will hit you and then walk or sprint away quickly! The best thing to do is avoid it or kill it - before it can do either of these things to your hero.
One hero reported that after knocking off a Hit-and-Walker’s top-hat, picking it up revealed a swirling void inside the hat, he wasn’t brave enough to find out anything else about it.
- Always carries a weapon
- Its body is invisible, making it harder to see
- It has a way of avoiding line-ups
- Baseballs, as it will stop to swing at them
- Songs about ballgames or strikes
- A slap to the face will stop it in its tracks and make it temporarily visible