Help an angel earn its wings
|✍️||be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Quest Articles for guidance on this type of article.That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
Your Hero will be hard at work here, plucking feathers from blackbirds and finding string and wax.
- During this quest, the Hero may also be rewarded with feelings of levity and unnecessary cleanliness. This will fade in time.
- A common side effect of completing the quest is to be left sparkling with a rosy glow.
In order to progress in this mini-quest, your Hero needs to walk along a righteous path with an Angel. Unfortunately, righteous paths don't come easily to our typical carousing Hero. Therefore your hero should try to adhere to the following advice...
- Steer clear of any dens of iniquity
- Use only the mildest of cuss words, such as 'dang' or 'poot'.
- Clean up the battle field after themselves
- Sit up straight and don't slouch
- Always leave one for 'Mr Manners'
- Help elderly Heroes cross the street
- Help an angel earn its wings – Angel’s feather (bold) →
- Find where angels fear to tread – Invite to hell (bold) →
- Calculate a snowball’s chance in hell – Wet pants (regular) →
- Die another day – segue to boss →
- Boss – Ancient Demon