|Description||Best ration for wandering heroines.|
The Health Bar is a healing artifact manufactured by the Godville Health Food company. After use, it will increase a hero's health by about 30 to 60 points. Health Bars are widely available for purchase from merchants. Prices range from 75 to 210 gold coins.
When the Health Bar was first introduced to market, many heroes did not like the sweet-sour taste. In response, the company provided instructions for heroes to apply a health bar directly to hero's health instead of consuming it. Consumption or direct application has the same effect.
A few weeks after introduction, heroes began to enjoy the taste of Health Bars. They also favored the obnoxious colors their tongues turned after eating them along with the foul sour breath effects.
Flavors and Colors
Health bars are available in a variety of flavors and colors
- Red Strawberry – Doesn't taste anything like strawberry, but does have a slight resemblance to artificial strawberry.
- Yellow Lemon – The sourest of all flavors and probably the least popular.
- Green Broccoli – According to some heroes, this is the most effective variety, but it also tastes like a spoiled broccoli a vile ugly bum stored between his toes for six weeks.
- Blue Blueberry – Tastes nothing like blueberry at all. Doesn't even taste like artificial blue flavor either. Despite the lack of real flavor, it is very popular because it always turns a hero's tongue a putrid shade of blue—-which intimidates monsters and other heroes.
- Intoxicating Beer – Heroes' favourite variety, and probably the most popular due to the flavour, which heroes find delicious.
|Serving Size (300g)||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0%|
|Sodium 250 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 360 g||120%|
|Sugars 260 g||650%|
|Protein 0 g||0%|