|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Class||Flying Sea Monster|
|Habitat||Low sky area near the ocean|
|Description||A very Hangry Creature|
Anyone coming near any part of the sea should be frightened of these horrendous creatures. They swoop down from above and use their tentacles to bring any passerby to their nest where they force them to have tea parties and chat about the weather.
- May be small but their extra tentacles allow for more strength to pick up hero(ine)s.
- Can speak in sort of dark language, frightening any who hear it.
- Has the ability to grow their tentacle’s sizes for a more efficient hug.
- Let’s out an ear splitting shriek before attacking, allowing who/whatever it’s charging time to dodge.
- Needs to stay near the ocean or they’ll die of home sickness.
- Can only speak if a wizard/surgeon grants them vocal cords.