Go there, do that, get the t-shirt
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Quest Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
This is not a particularly difficult quest, but it will be long and tedious, with many mind-numbing chores to do along the way.
- Heroes have been asked to to kill 65,340,285 boars, polish every milestone on the way to Godville, lead an easily killed and suicidal villager to safety, survive the zombie apocalypse, boldly go where no one has gone before and so on. You get the idea.
- A clever Hero will prepare themselves with bits of string, rolls of toilet paper, dried frog pills, collapsible saucepans, warm blankets, snacks, a hip flask and a large pocket of pet treats: trinkets to cover every contingency.
- Be prepared to swat mosquitoes, fight off trolls, dodge tigers, fall into traps, ford raging rivers, get soaked in the rain and be scorched by the sun, stay sober and get drunk. It won't be easy.
- Find out who, what, when, where, why, and how; reward: wonderbox
- Go there, do that, get the t-shirt; reward: “I Love Godville” T-shirt