||be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Artifact Articles for guidance on this type of article.
That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should |
Artifacts of Godville
|Gift of fate|
May give the hero a pleasant surprise|
A Gift of fate is a magical present sent from above that was intended to be received by a particularly scatter-brained hero, but that was never delivered to its designated recipient and so has remained lost in time. Their rarity can be explained by the simple fact that not many heroes will ignore such a powerful gift from their god, however stupid they may be.
This artifact requires no godpower to activate. Its effect varies, but unlike a black box-type, it doesn't cause negative effects, such as:
- Healing to the hero(ine)
- Transforms into a golden brick
- Transforms into a worship-o-meter
- Transforms into a quest guidebook - completes 50% of a regular quest
07:41 The gift of fate jumped out of my backpack, started to sizzle, and transformed into a golden brick.
- Perhaps undocumented, but it used to be a black box-type of activatable artifact.
- During Godville's 9th anniversary, a hero(ine) in town would buy a gift of fate in the shops.
07:40 Spent 830 coins celebrating the Godville Birthday. Got gift of fate and bunch of best wishes.