|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Habitat||Lawns and gardens|
|Description||A small creature with a habit of decorating lawns|
The Garden Gnome is a monster that likes to hide out near flowers.
It looks very similar to a normal inanimate garden gnome or lawn gnome, but with one key difference: this one is alive, and it's got a vengeance for all the times some random hero walked past it without looking. However, due to a freak accident involving some glue, a zeppelin, and a snorkel, it has quite some difficulty actually remaining still for more than about thirty seconds at a time. Thus, it's not really that difficult to tell a malicious garden gnome from a harmless one.
- Looks rather innocuous, as long as it can manage to hold still.
- Can surprise unsuspecting heroes, again, if it can hold still.
- An expert at exterior design and landscaping.
- Easily shattered, being made of ceramic and all.
- Can't hold still for very long, which leaves it unable to hold up its disguise against observant heroes (although you don't come across those often).
- Will stop in the middle of a fight to tend its garden or lawn
- Not very physically strong. Again, ceramic.