|stub. To help Godwiki, please consider expanding and/or rewriting it.This article is a|
|Habitat||Lawns and gardens|
|Description||A small creature with a habit of decorating lawns|
The Garden Gnome is a monster that likes to hide out near flowers.
It looks very similar to a normal inanimate garden gnome or lawn gnome, but with one key difference: this one is alive, and it's got a vengeance for all the times some random hero walked past it without looking. However, due to a freak accident involving some glue, a zeppelin, and a snorkel, it has quite some difficulty actually remaining still for more than about thirty seconds at a time. Thus, it's not really that difficult to tell a malicious garden gnome from a harmless one.
- Looks rather innocuous, as long as it can manage to hold still.
- Can surprise unsuspecting heroes, again, if it can hold still.
- An expert at exterior design and landscaping.
- Easily shattered, being made of ceramic and all.
- Can't hold still for very long, which leaves it unable to hold up its disguise against observant heroes (although you don't come across those often).
- Will stop in the middle of a fight to tend its garden or lawn
- Not very physically strong. Again, ceramic.