Fire Breathing Dragon
|The subject of this article was once a part of Godville, but is no longer. It is kept for historical or creative value. Please don't mark for deletion without discussion, but further creativity or information are welcome!|
Research tools: What links here — Search for Fire Breathing Dragon on Godwiki, or on the Forums
The Fire Breathing Dragon is an unoriginal yet deadly monster of Godville.
As we all know, caves are useful to have. You can store junk, old tattered clothes, or live in them. The problem is when you come along after a long quest and what do you know, a dragon is in there, spilling magic and breathing fire all over the place, and generally making a burnt mess out of the stored kegs of beer you had reserved for a party with that nice daughter of the trader.
So, get thee to fighting! Stay out of the way of its mouth and tongue area, as Fire Breathing Dragons have been known to burn the candle at both ends, from 1000 meters away with accuracy.
- Likes to hang out with: Little Johnny Paper, and a donkey named Donkey.
- Origin (rumored): A land called Honna Lee.
- Enhanced senses (except taste)
- Razor teeth and claws
- Skin reinforced with heavy scales
- A really big butane lighter weapon in the belly/throat area
- Large size
- Can fly
- Physically inept front forarms/legs
- Tail gets in the way when doing the Limbo at parties, leading to embarassment
- Water (or beer, if any spare) from hero puts out fire, difficult to re-light, no pockets for spare lighter
- Can't enjoy raw fish (becomes cooked while eaten)